Consultant and Coaching Services
Franek Consulting offers an array of services for the dental community.
In-Office Consulting is what we are known for, but as we have learned through the years, there are many services that compliment this. These services range from book keeping to marketing and even practice/interior design. Take a look at what we offer and let us know how we may help you.
Payroll / Bonus Calculations
- Pay-date auditing of employee hours
- Commission calculation for paid employees and independent contractors
- Practice bonus plan calculation
- Addition of new hires to payroll system
- Update employee changes / files
- Payroll data submission
- Payment of all accounts payable
- This allows you to have the proper checks and balances in place with regards to payments taken in the office and payments deposited in the bank.
- Provides you with an up-to-date report of your practice overhead, spending habits and practice collections.
- Takes the guess work out of wondering if you are profiting or not!
Monthly Practice Advisor
- Monthly analysis of your practice using your practice software numbers. Receive a spreadsheet with your practice data and a written analysis of the numbers. Included is a monthly “call to action” for you and your staff, enabling you to focus on specific areas of need. You will have unlimited email access to Franek Consulting as well as a 30 minute monthly call to review the practice numbers and call to action steps.
Monthly In-Office Consulting (7 hours)
- Arrive at office with an agenda created together with the doctor and staff
- Observe protocol implementation
- Coach to keep staff engaged and on point
- Engage in training opportunities as needed
- Complete agenda tasks, form new protocols and solutions
- Review monthly marketing needs
- Convey market trends and industry changes to client and staff
- Staff conflict resolution
- 4 hours in office to observe current protocols, gather data from software and conduct practice image review.
- Report and “call to action” list is sent via email with observations, then 1 hr conference call to discuss analysis.
Practice Acquisition / Start-Up Coordination and Management
- Comprehensive programs to get the practice owner comfortable with the business side of dentistry. Assistance from A-Z. From setting up phone service to productive scheduling and hygiene protocols, marketing to licensing, credentialing and more. This is not a crash course; it is implemented for 3-12 months, starting immediately after the transfer of practice ownership. Franek Consulting will coach you through every aspect of being the new owner and will make the transition s smooth and stress free as possible. you will not have to make one decision on your own during this process. Franek Consulting has coached over 60 dentists through the start of practice ownership and is committed to setting you up for success.
New Patient Experience Coaching (2 days in your office)
- Far too often, we see great new patient numbers and poor treatment acceptance or worse, the never come back. The cost for you to acquire a new patient is very expensive, so why not make the most with those patients you currently have?
Custom Consulting Packages Available For
(contact us for details and pricing)
- Accounts receivable staff coaching
- Treatment plan presentation staff coaching
- Practice image consulting, branding
- Presale practice enhancement to maximize listing price for seller
- Customer service and patient interaction staff coaching
- Practice organization (clinical and administrative)
- Conflict resolution
* Franek Consulting has a hands-on approach to coaching. We provide a customized strategy with you in mind. We are in your office for your first day of implementation of our coaching programs and help guide you and your staff through the process during an actual patient day. Follow up is expected and encouraged by phone or email at all times.